Park Place Residences @ Paya Lebar Quarter
Park Place Residences sits at the junction of Sims Avenue and Paya Lebar Road. While Lendlease and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, won this tender with a bid of $1.67 billion which worked out to S$942.56 per square foot of possible gross floor area. Furthermore, the site will be the heart of Paya Lebar, which comprises of two land plots. Because of an underground linkage, as such it means there will be a direct connection to Paya Lebar MRT. Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar Quarter will offer Grade A offices, in addition, over 340,000 square feet of retail mall and 3 residential blocks of 429 apartments.
Paya Lebar Central will become a hub for many that do not need to be in CBD Area, therefore having approx 900,000 square feet of 3 towers Grade A office towers. Park Place Residences will be part of 7 buildings across this land. While construction started in January 2016 for the whole site of 4 hectares. In addition, East West Line and Circle Line provides access to over 60 other stations. Since it takes around 10-15 minutes to reach CBD & Changi Airport, hence the connectivity will be a plus point.
A landscaped pedestrian mall along Geylang Canal, will make the location an attractive spot that is abuzz with people and activities. Furthermore, Park Place Residences is along a major park connector which is part of PUB’s Active, Beautiful and Clean Water Programme. Rarely will there be such a big scale development at the city-fringe. Park Place Residences will be the top choice as there will be different layouts available.
(Park Place Residences @ Paya Lebar Quarter)
- Developer / Tenderer: Roma Central Pte Ltd, Milano Central Pte Ltd and Verona Central Pte Ltd
- District: 14
- Address: Paya Lebar Road / Sims Avenue
- Description: A mixed use development comprising office, retail and residential units.
- Total of 7 buildings, 3 residential towers comprising about 429 apartments, 340,000 sqf-shopping mall and 3 grade A office towers. Tower 1 and 2 will have 14 floors each while Tower 3 has 13 floors.
- Tenure: 99 year leasehold
- No. of Unit: 429 Units
- No of Carpark Lots: 344 Lots + 4 HCP + 1 Washing Bay
- Unit Types: 1/2/3 Bedrooms
- No. of Blocks: 7
- Expected TOP: Residential (31st December 2020)
In Conclusion, Park Place Residences will be the mega launch with a choice for you and your family. Why not take some time to fill in the form below, so that we can keep you make arrangements with you for the showflat viewing as it is opening 2nd week of March 2017.
Other developments you could be interested in